Sunday, January 1, 2012

No Idea Epi. 1: Contest Entry for KarminaSchmidtPena


*Karmina's POV* Hi, I'm Karmina. I'm 18 years old. I have three best friends, Gabbi, Dylan, and Cat. I know. You're probably wondering, she's just like me. What's so important about her story? Yeah, well, out of all the 18-year-old girls in the world, I probably have the farthest from a normal life. I'm a member of the Interfectorem, a secret society that goes out on missions for other people. And by missions I don't mean going to buy groceries. I mean, people pay us to kill, kidnap, or rob their enemies. I would hardly call that going to buy groceries. And it's not just me. All of my best friends are a part of this like me. We all live under the same roof, working for the same evil leader. Even his name makes me cringe. Tyrell [Sorry to anyone reading this w/ the name Tyrell ☹]. He's the one that sends all the different groups on their missions and chooses who's in each group. I got lucky. My three best friends are on the same team as me. There was one other girl on our team as well. Caitlin. We haven't gotten our first mission yet, but it's coming really soon. I can feel it. We've been training our butts off, and it has to pay off soon. I can't wait! Now, I know what you're thinking. Who's excited to kill, kidnap, or rob people, and be trembling in anticipation for it? Well the answer is simple. People from very damaged pasts. Like me. And it's all because of him... all because of him. *Flashback Karmina's POV* -Two Years Ago- Omg! I'm so excited! Why you may ask ...

Audio Technica Anc7b Ideas




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links